Tuesday 12 February 2013

Indian actress Sameera Reddy has became a victim of cyber crime.


Indian actress Sameera Reddy has became a victim of cyber crime. An unknown hacker has spent ₹ 5 Lakhs on her credit card.

According to NDTV report, the hacker used the credit card across different locations around the world.

After spending the money , the hacker surprisingly called Sameera Reddy and informed her about the theft. The thief had apparently decided to call her up because he was a big fan of the actress.

“I was dubbing when I got a call. It was from an unknown number and the person on the other side told me he was part of a hackers’ team. I could not believe what he was saying,” Sameera Reddy said.

"I had my card with me but the bank authority asked me to pay up the dues. I kept arguing with them for two months. Finally, the matter has been settled," Sameera added.

Crazy hacker..! what do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment