Monday 25 March 2013

Emma Stone hacked


Emma Stone , an American actress has revealed that hackers have hijacked her twitter account and posted a series of tweets. Fans of Emma were worried when a tweet was made from her account, an anagram for "Andrew and Shailene sitting in a tree", which appeared to claim her boyfriend Andrew Garfield was cheating on her with their Amazing Spider-Man 2 co-star Shailene Woodley - according to the CASTANET report.

"I have never tweeted, my friend. I've tweeted one time to Seth MacFarlane. I said, 'Me too, oh boy' In an interview for On Air With Ryan Seacrest, she explained.

She is not able to access her account because the hackers changed her email id and password, but since the incident, she and her team are trying to delete her twitter account.

Emma also revealed it was only when the tweet about Shailene and Andrew made headlines that she found out she had been hacked.

"That was the first one I heard. And then I heard there was a rich history of other things I've tweeted and deleted, and I didn't know about any of this happening because I don't go on Twitter." Emma said.

No comments:

Post a Comment